css templates

Wine, Dine & Leisure

underwritten by Bryte Insurance Company

As a restaurant owner, you focus on your customers and the service you provide - not neccesarily on whether or not your insurance policy gives adequate cover should something go wrong.  That's why we help you manage your risk better - by tailoring an insurance product specifically for restaurants.

Cover highlights

- Theft cover of up to R20 000 (subject to forcible and violent entry or exit).

-  Power surge cover up to R50 000.

-  External blinds, signs, canopies and outdoor furnishings cover of up to R50 000.

-  Stock in transit up to R5 000.

-  Property belonging to employees up to R5 000.

-  Damage caused by the escape of beverages is covered up to R20 000.

-  Loss of profit  due to hindered access, franchisor conditions, eat-and-run (bilking),  loss of liquour license ect.

-  Liability cover includes food and drink liabilities, employers liability, security firms, facilities offered at the restaurant etc.

-  Car breakdown assistance, and emergency electrical and plumbing repairs are included.

These are just some of the elements which make this insurance policy sooooo tasty. Ask us for more!

Call us now!

011 462 3393